- "Working closely with Damyon has really shown me just how far a project can progress, when normal agency protocol is shelved and communication and idea generation is combined. Influence has brought a new and exciting approach to Infogrammes and ultimately the gaming industry."
- "Damyon's really easy to work with. He takes briefs quickly and efficiently and simply gets on with it. He has never failed to impress - always going that extra mile, making sure everyone is totally happy. The solutions he delivers have been brilliant. Above all he can be relied on to deliver exactly what we asked for and to the required deadlines.”
- "Damyon responded enthusiastically and imaginatively to the challenge of marrying experimentation with clear communication, and produced memorable designs. Not only did he work effectively to extremely short turnarounds, he always responded to my endless re-edits and uncertainties with patience, testimony of his collaborative client approach."
- "Influence always manages to fit the creative brief well, especially where budgets are not as creative as you would prefer. In such cases, I'm always impressed with the intelligent and effective way they face up to the challenge."
- "Stylish to the extreme, Influence are always contemporary and have a fresh approach."
- "Damyon Anderson Garrity, Creative Director of Influence Design, has proved to be an extremely dedicated visiting BA Hons lecturer, providing help, support and constructive criticism. Damyon's level of expertise in the various software packages and his knowledge of print and digital production has proved invaluable."
- "We chose Influence to design our Cultural Strategy documents from a selection of the regions' finest agencies. This included branding, a brochure, summary leaflet, publicity leaflet, banner stands and billboard. We were amazed at how detailed the design copies were and the way it was hand delivered to our premises for our team to approve. After awarding Influence with the contract from their initial responses to our brief, we had a detailed meeting to discuss the political arena within which the designs should stand. Through this process new issues were unveiled which lead to a complete overhaul. We were delighted to have a design partner that truly understood our needs, working to realise our vision. We felt that it was essential to distribute high quality documents that show Trafford's commitment to culture in all its forms. People from many of the departments here have picked up on this and have approached Influence already with new projects."
- "As a film production company working within the youth market and targeting London agencies, I needed a corporate identity which stood out from everyone else by being unique, creative and appropriate for the film industry. A year after Damyon designing my identity, I am still being complimented on my letterheads by creative directors who are still thumbing through my flick books. Thanks Damyon!"
- "Despite a very restrictive brief, Damyon Garrity came up with a dynamic and arresting design which convinced a committee from all areas of gallery activity that a contemporary design would work.
Damyon carried the project effortlessly and pleasantly from conception to completion, through production to installation.
The designs have certainly helped to increase our public profile."
- "I had no hesitation choosing Influence to design our website and print. Looking at their own website, noting the impressive projects they had previously worked on, the first meeting where we spent hours discussing exactly what was needed, adding valuable ideas. I can safely say I have been deeply impressed with Influence from the word go. They delivered an exceptional website and promotional print on time, to our specifications and beyond. I felt that it was crucial to show a unified print and web presence which showed our company in the best possible light, after all this is the first impression our customers are going to have of us, and that is exactly what Influence provided. http://www.GorgeousFilm.co.uk"
- “The space had to work for one large group or three smaller ‘classes’ so state of the art audio visual equipment installed at the Crumpsall site is designed to work as one integrated aid, or operate independently for two or three smaller groups. The brief was a really tall order, but the result works brilliantly in terms of overall presentation, function and flexibility. It’s an inspirational space.”
- "Damyon. Wow these look sofantastic, thank you so much, you really have done a fantastic job and I can’tthank you enough for the extra time and effort you have put in."
Stockport Metropolitan Council
- "I have had the pleasure of working with Damyon on numerous occasions and can vouch for his character and commitment/enthusiasm towards his work, probably the most easy going person you could wish to meet."
- "Damyon Anderson Garrity is very creative, with a good knowledge of the target market and how to communicate with them. Damyon has always been hard-working, conscientious and professional delivering within tight deadlines and budgets."
- "I wanted to work with the best creative team Manchester had to offer. Influence's portfolio stood out amongst all the designers in Manchester. Damyon Garrity showed creativity and ingenuity and above all a firm understanding of the client's needs. Together we created an outstanding marketing tool which is bold, clear and creative. The public response has been overwhelming."
- "In my capacity as a marketing director, I have worked with Damyon Anderson Garrity on several branding exercises over the last eight years. Damyon leads all projects with exemplary creative and technical competence that has always provided a superb solution, resulting in strong growth in existing and new markets. I would strongly recommend Influences’ services to anyone."
Paul Payne Marketing Director
Innerform / The Bakery / Ceramica
- "As the Group Media Manager for Vital Services Group, a £350m support services company based in the UK, it was my decision to employ Influence to complete the first phase of the Content Management System (CMS) in 2006.
At this stage of the build, Vital was only concentrating on the Recruitment arm of the company, and needed to launch a site which displays all of our client’s jobs, sustain C.V. capture technology and log-in facilities etc. Damyon and the team proved more than capable of putting together the front and backend of the works, heavily advising me on the best processes and technology to fulfil the requirements of the dedicated CMS, PHP Linux server and front-end website design.
On completion, the company’s CEO and other Directors praised the site and its capabilities.
Between Oct 2008 – June 2009, Vital revisited the CMS for an update to manage the other 6 company websites. This meant an overhaul of the present system + new added features such as Case studies, searchable databases, multiple image re-sizing, and more recruitment features. Once again, Damyon and the team have pulled it off, producing a CMS which has taken the sites through phase 2 and allowed the Vital Services Group to easily manipulate the new websites.
I recognise that Damyon's work is excellent and his attention to detail is fanatical, even down to the ink on paper, having worked with him for the past 6-7 years. I have recommended his services to many of my own clients."
- "Damyon demonstrated from the outset an impressive aptitude for engaging with the brief in an innovative, creative and original manner, developing ambitious contemporary design ideas that translated into highly imaginative and viable design solutions.
This was coupled with an innate professionalism and great consideration for the customers needs. Lines of communication were always open, allowing a constant dialogue between client and designer ensuring our complete satisfaction. Deadlines were consistently and reliably met without fail, well within an extremely competitive budget.
Influence Design far surpassed our expectations and we would not hesitate to use their services for future projects."
- "Influence Design created two stunning promotional brochures for separate residential property developments for my clients. I was delighted with the finished products, Influence clearly understood and translated my specific brief for each brochure. Both individual solutions were perfect for both sites. The client and the property professionals were impressed, with several buyers making specific compliments regarding the brochures. Damyon was always positive, patient, professional and worked closely with my very hands on approach, to achieve a successful collaborative solution. Despite time delays and changes, his enthusiasm and commitment didn't waiver. Combined with reasonable design costs and an overall sheer pleasantness to work with, I will not hesitate to use Influence Design in the future."
- "The company has shown a high level of artistic, technical and professional expertise together with an excellent standard of customer service. In providing a superior product, Damyon has always observed tight and exacting deadlines."
- "Damyon embraced the Academy vision and translated it into fresh, well executed design across a range of media.
He became part of the team and met our demanding deadlines."
- "Influence's work included the initial concept and design of a major international policy journal which has received widespread acclaim in our own field. I have always found their design styles both imaginative and professional and their ways of working to be prompt and efficient."
- "An aptitude for innovation, Damyon's skills in dealing with the many needs of students and with the requirements of the course are both sympathetic and progressive. Damyon is dedicated and reliable."
- "We love working with Influence because they have excellent ideas which they translate into high quality design, delivered on time and in budget. They have never let us down and are great to work with, applying considerable professionalism and a great sense of humour to all that they do."